Use Windows Media Player
To Burn A CD
Burn a CD for a Shut-In
Downloading these serrmons to create a CD is one of the best ways you can share the gospel with our shut-ins. Blank CDs are inexpensive, sermon CDs are easy to create, and there are no duplication restrictions on any sermon so long as it is reprosuced without alteration.
The following instructions apply to Windows Media Player version 11, but may apply to earlier versions as well.
You can create CDs of the any of the online sermons using Windows Media Player The following these steps:
- First, Download the files you wish to burn to a CD to any convenient folder or location on your computer.
- Next, open Media Player and select the “Burn” option.
- A window will open within Media Player that will prompt you to first insert a blank CD. You will then need to create a burning list by dragging the desired files from their current location to the list. A graphic inside the box will tell you how much space you have remaining on the CD as you add each file. A typical CD will hold approximately 80 minutes worth of audio.
- Once you have added all the files you want to burn, click on the “Start Burn” button which will probably be located at the bottom of the box.
- Media Player will create the desired CD, and you’re done!